We offer face to face appointment at the Headway Central Lancashire Office.
- You do not need to wear a face covering when attending Headway.
- If you have any symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has Covid 19, please do not attend.
The following venues are available to see a member of the Headway Central Lancashire team: We can also provide advice and support by telephone, email, text What’s App and Facetime.
The Headway Office:
- Heartbeat Centre, Sir Tom Finney Way, Preston PR1 6PA
- Booking required: Yes
- Please telephone 0755712349or 01772 791460 to book an appointment.
- Booking required: No.
- The Headway Preston and Chorley hospital service Tel: 07557 123 493 or 01772 791460.
- Contact the Major Trauma Patient Support Service Tel: 07808 648 733/734. email@example.com
We can arrange home visits for those who are unable to visit the office or drop in and activity days contact the office 01772 791460.
Telephone: 07557 123 493 0r 01772 791460 from 9.00am – 4.00pm Monday – Friday. Please leave a message if we do not answer and we will return your call.
General office: Services@headwaycentrallancashire.org.uk
Liz Bamber (Manager): Liz@headwaycentrallancashire.org.uk
Margaret Cliffe (Community Services Coordinator):
Laura Brown (Assistant Manager and Volunteer and Outreach Coordinator):
Kayleigh Weaver (MTPSS Senior Coordinator):
Luke Robinson (MTPSS Coordinator)
Lynsey Battle (MTPSS Coordinator)
Billie Weld-Blundell (MTPSS Coordinator)
If you are a member of Headway Central Lancashire we believe it is in your legitimate interests to hear about our community meeting dates, news and our latest publications so we will send you emails and leaflets to keep you updated. If you want to unsubscribe, you can do so at any time by contacting us on 01772 791460, by text to 07557123493 (leave your name and address) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will never pass your information to any third party or disclose any of your information without your consent. http://headwaycentrallancashire.org.uk/advice-and-information/
How to donate to our charity: https://headwaycentrallancashire.org.uk/how-to-donate/