How you can help
You can help Headway Central Lancashire in a variety of ways and depending on your interests and skills we can make sure that you find the right volunteer opportunity to suit you.
Because we work with vulnerable adults we require a minimum age of 18 although some supervised placements are available to students subject to approval by Headway Central Lancashire management.
As a Headway Central Lancashire volunteer you can expect:
- Travel and out-of-pocket expenses
- Training and peer support
- To meet new people and gain new skills
Types of roles include
- Befriending at Headway sessions
- IT support
- Event support
- Fundraising support
- Bespoke projects involvement including (walking group, art, cook and eat)
- Publicity and marketing
Tel: 07583 637197