Although the project funding has ended we are still running a scaled down version of Keep in Touch and we are looking for volunteers to work on the project.
What Keep in Touch offers:
- Regular contact with Headway Central Lancashire.
- Listening to concerns and giving appropriate advice.
- Reassuring clients who might be worried about becoming unwell and to advise them of what do to if they have any symptoms.
- Preventing isolation, negative thoughts and low mood.
- Assisting people to establish a home routine.
- Providing virtual welfare benefits assistance and form filling.
- Assisting clients to obtain information form other organisations (assisted signposting).
The service is not a counselling service and specialist medical advice cannot be given however, we can provide information on welfare benefits, legal and employment advice.
How to contact us:
Margaret: 07808 648728
If you would like to have us call you we can also be contacted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This project was funded by the Lancashire COVID-19 Community Support Fund and National Emergencies Trust.
How to donate to our charity: https://headwaycentrallancashire.org.uk/how-to-donate/